Spoleto Festival USA 2017
Waiting for Godot
• WHO: Two 12 – 14 year old boys
• WHAT: Speaking performance role
• REQUIREMENTS: Extensive previous performance experience is a must. Ability to memorize a script and take direction. Must be extremely confidant on stage and in front of intimate audiences.Must be able to commit to all 18 performance dates/times as well as select rehearsals.
• WHO: Two young boys, 7 – 9 years old in appearance; 4 – 6 adult male supers with performance experience
• WHAT: Non-speaking supernumerary roles
• REQUIREMENTS: Previous performance experience is preferred for all roles. Ability to take direction and move naturally on stage. Must be able to commit to all performance dates/times as well as select rehearsals.
AUDITION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
Please email Sara Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org with a headshot, bio, and resume indicating which position you would like to audition for in the subject line.